Still Berzerk -- but with the added sizzle. The adventures continue....
Sunday, August 2, 2009
By Popular Demand
I am posting just pictures of our new little guy without my usual colorful commentary. But, believe me, this new life of mine is very colorful so I'll have plenty to share. I just have to find the energy first.
Kelli...he is so cute!!! Nice job...okay so Cory may have had a little to do with it! I love the photo of him in the hoodie for 2 reasons...his face is so cute in that pic...priceless...and My Ty has a blanket made out of that exact sports flannel...good taste!!
7 comments:
Wow has he grown. The kids are getting so big. That baby looks like the sweetest... Thanks for posting
Love aunt debbie
What a cute baby! He looks like your other two. I hope all is going great and you are adjusting to being a mother of 3.
Little Bradley is so dang cute! Is he already smiling? Love it. My favorite is the one of the three kids together...priceless!
Oh, how I love a baby boy in man clothes (Polo shirts, sweaters, khaki pants)! He is so, SO cute!
Okay, he is so cute! I can't wait to meet him.
Kelli...he is so cute!!! Nice job...okay so Cory may have had a little to do with it! I love the photo of him in the hoodie for 2 reasons...his face is so cute in that pic...priceless...and My Ty has a blanket made out of that exact sports flannel...good taste!!
Kelli! YOu did it! Thank you. I think he looks like Bapa. What do you think? I think he fits right in. He is so cute and I cannot wait to meet him!
Post a Comment