Also, would you please teach me how to put all pictures up like a collage and also how to put a book shelf up--on my blog, I mean. I love you very much even though our attempts at socializing you failed. You have an immense amount of other very desirable qualities!
3 comments:
Kelli, how can you possibly say you don't like Halloween when you obviously were having a great time as your pictures clearly show?
Also, would you please teach me how to put all pictures up like a collage and also how to put a book shelf up--on my blog, I mean. I love you very much even though our attempts at socializing you failed. You have an immense amount of other very desirable qualities!
Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!!
I don't buy it! Look at you all dressed up as such a hoodlem (sp?) You were lovin' it...admit it!
Post a Comment