Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm here, I'm here. We really have not fallen off the face of the earth. It's more like a big black hole. But, I am slowly emerging. And the fact that we are swiftly approaching the first holiday that catapults the others into action makes me feel more like scratching and urgently crawling myself toward the top. Must (gasp, scratch, pant) write...must(gasp, scratch, pant)update...must (gasp,scratch,pant) post some pictures!

Alex turned 6 and his dream of having a Peter Pan Party came to fruition -- thanks mostly to his dad! Claire started a local FREE preschool where she is one of 5 white kids in the whole class. She is perfecting the Spanish language while I get a heavenly break with just baby Bradley at home in the afternoon -- every afternoon!



We traveled to Arizona where we zip-lined at the cabin, had Bradley meet some very important people for the first time, and blessed him at Nana and Papa's house. Delightful!





Other than that we've just been:
letting it all hang out...

rollin' with the punches...

groovin' to the beat (or to the Mamma Mia's soundtrack)...

and getting ready for the fall!!

More to come!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Willis Barrett said...

The pictures are so great. I miss my kids!

Melody said...

Looks like you've been busy, but with good things, so that's great. Love the cake! Bradley sure is a cutie.