The Setting: Carmel, CA
The Plot: 6 couples and their 7 children rent a vacation home in a beautiful city in order to achieve their ultimate goal -- having as much fun as anyone can have with kids.
Starring: The Wiltbanks
Supporting Roles: The Pearces and the Paces (although I have a sneaking suspicion that they were the real main characters)
Directed by: Melissa
Produced by: Molly
This humble critic was pleasantly surprised by this young family of five's first attempt at a real Spring Break vacation. We've all seen their previous works of day outings to the zoo, into the city for a trolley ride, and even to Chuck E. Cheese, but this latest production was in a league of its own. It is mainly due to the extreme vision of both the producer and the director that the Wiltbanks were able to see beyond their meager student's budget and pull off an adventure that will certainly withstand the test of time. This forward-thinking enterprise was filled with all the elements of an exciting vacation:
Thanks due to the wonderful producer and director!!
Stay tuned for the continuing saga of "The Week O' Claire" followed by "Alex Takes a Break"

3 comments:
Who are you, how are we friends and how do you come up with this stuff? You should have advertisers on your blog because these posts are serious blogger posts...move over Dooce! I love to read it and thanks for being such wonderful Leading Stars in our Spring Break Film...wouldn't have been as fun without you!
Kelli! Erica just found me on facebook and I saw her blog and a link to yours and I'm so excited to have found you! Looks like life is going great. We lived in the Bay area for several years and loved it. Now we are in the Seattle area.
Jen (Bradbury) Jarrett
Ha ha Kelly. I love and enjoy motherhood more than anything but blogs can be deceiving...I'm right in there with every other committed mother doing my best and making lots of mistakes along the way.:)
So great to hear from you!
Jen
Post a Comment