
Hi, we're the Wiltbanks. Maybe you've heard of us. There was a time when a very detailed blog was once kept to record all the peculiar particulars and riveting ramblings of our little family. It has been so long that I feel I need to reintroduce the gang. So in no particular order.....
Buster is a whopping 9 months now!! Crazy how time has flown. He's got 2 brand-spankin' new teeth that he loves to show off with an irresistible smile. He's mastered the art of the army crawl and unfortunately this month he figured out how to maneuver from a sitting position to his tummy so he can explore. Gone are the days when I could just plop him on his little bum with a pile of toys in front of him and come back 20 minutes later with him in the exact same spot. And even more annoying than the stuff he finds to put in his mouth is the stuff that comes out of it.
We've got a puker!! He's lucky he's so cute.
Claire Bear has started referring to herself as "Me-Claire" which has perplexed us all. "Me-Claire," she will say, "wants some cereal." "Me-Claire, I'm hungry." "Me-Claire, I want to read a book." All. Day. Long. When she is happy she refers to everyone else in the family as "you silly, willy, billy." But when she is upset you don't want to be referred to at all. (Steer Clear!!) A couple of months ago during Christmas break she got her beautiful long hair cut into an adorable A-line bob. That has eliminated the after-bath brushing fiasco and made her look so grown up.
Alejandro is growing and growing. What is it with these kids?!? He's so tall now that we had to go on an emergency pant run for anything that would cover his ankles. It took some doing to convince him that he could wear something other that "blue pants" which is code for jeans, but, with some help from some very complimentary friends of mine, cargo pants and cords are now "okay."
Cory has become the fitness guru of the family and life seems to be a little less fun with that new twist. I think every marriage should have an over-eater so, with still weight to lose from the bearing of Buster, I have stepped up to the plate. But, we're really proud of our new active DAD and his passion for running/biking/swimming and all things good-for-you.
I have made the mistake of sticking to just one of my New Year's Resolutions.... all media is turned off at 10:00 p.m. That means no more TV or sadly computer. It has really helped in my quest to get more sleep but who knew that I only update my blog when it's too late to think straight. Hence, the lack of posts. I have about 2 more minutes before this monitor turns into a pumpkin so I better wrap this up!!
The Wiltbanks are BAAAACK!!
8 comments:
Well Helllloooo Wiltbanks! It's nice to see you again! Life is better with you around:)
I am glad you are back! You all look great! Your kids are so cute!
My kids have been singing your Christmas song for the past two days. Ahhh!!! How did they memorize most of the words???
Welcome back! I was about to take you off my blog list! I love MeClaire! She is as silly as her mom!
I love Claire's new do! So cute. Bradley sure has grown too...we really need to get him and Gracie together...we are verging on pathetic here...when are you moving?
Wow, so good to see you. It will be even better in person.
I'm SO glad you're back... seriously I'm not going to survive if I can't see my friends on their blog... even if it makes me miss you all the more. I love your family. Buster is SO big. Kiss the village for me!
Kelli!! Just found your cute blog. I used to blog ... then took an extended hiatus since we moved to CA. Well, due to the new kiddo, we're starting it up again. Glad I found you! www.thecolemanation.blogspot.com
Post a Comment