Cory has been making fun of me and my new found passion for making collages. (I LOVE Picasa and the friend who taught me all I know about it.) So in honor of his birthday and my need to annoy him, I created a collage just for him. So, sit back, select "
the Luckiest" from my playlist, grab a tissue and enjoy the collage....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CORY!!
(More collages to come...)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Cory! Kelli- I want to learn how to make collages. You need to share the knowledge as you really are my blogging hero. Hope you're well!
Yah that friend who taught you about collages must be a GENIUS!
Happy Birthday Cory...glad we got to be in on the excitement!
I love all of the collages...too fun! Happy birthday to Cory! Sorry it has been so long since we've chatted! I thought of you on Thanksgiving...my first attempt at rolls was a disaster and I thought of the beautiful rolls you made last year. Missing you...we'll talk soon...
Post a Comment