Wednesday, January 28, 2009
HELP!!
No one should ever leave a pregnant woman alone with a dozen doughnuts. I am having serious issues of self control malfunctioning right now. I asked Cory to get me ONE little doughnut last night and, being the over-achiever that he is, he came home with a whole boxful. I keep hiding them from myself, but I keep finding them. And I just found out that the big long one that Cory had dibs on has cream inside -- YUM!! I just took one little bite and now it's halfway gone. I thought that running to write about my weakness just might make me forget how badly I want to finish the entire box. Not working, just one more bite -- gotta go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you should eat whatever the little baby craves...even if it is the one Cory had dibs on!
I wish I lived close enough to bring you strange things when you have cravings, and I am dying to find out what the baby is.
If you are craving donuts then your baby must need sugar STAT! At least that is what I told myself every pregnancy as I had to eat my way through house and home and earn my 50lbs.
Post a Comment