Saturday, January 31, 2009

May I Have a Drumroll Please?

IT'S A BOY!!!
(I told you so)

17 comments:

Liz said...

Cool stuff Kelli! I hope the rest of the pregnancy is a breeze!

Sandy said...

Mother knows best, right? Congrats! I am excited for Alex to have a brother to play with...now what are you going to do about Claire? Number 4? :)

Trisha said...

kelli - I am so excited for you guys!! Another boy - so much fun! Hope you are doing okay and have settled back into your normal routine.

Kelly Jensen said...

DAng lady... you are GOOD!

We are so happy for you-- we do love our boys! Congrats!

The Wiltbank Bunch said...

Congratulations!!! I didn't know you guys were expecting again! Our little girl should be here any day! At first I was convinced it was a boy, but I should know better. My daughter (who is now 13) used to pray every night that Heavenly Father would send her a little sister! Since then, that's all I've been able to have...little sisters!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Another boy, so much fun.

Becky and Brian said...

Congrats! I am excited for you! I love little boys!

KatieB said...

yeah for alex! good luck for you! two boys!

Britney said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You DID know! I'm SO impressed with your mothers instinct!

Rachel said...

Congrats!!! We are super excited for you guys and for Alex.

Erica said...

We love boys! Let's think about "Eric" or "Jed"...hmmmm...nice names, eh?

JoAnn said...

Yeah! Congratulations, momma Kelli. You have quite the intuition.

The Colman's said...

Kelli I just love reading your blog. I sometimes think your a fly on my wall! CONGRATULATIONS on the baby we are so excited for you. When are you coming to town?

Mindy said...

YEAH!!! Congrats! You've got a good pattern going! Boy, girl, boy...

Elizabeth Willis Barrett said...

My dearest Kelli,
I love to read your wonderful writing! And hear about my wonderful kids! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Mom

Melody said...

Hooray! Thanks for the update! Hope all continues to go well.

Vanessa said...

Congrats. You're right on the kid prediction thing. Jamison told me we were having a girl....only he said it with disappointment. And he was right....but I am not disappointed:)